ordering your DoberKürtős, products
Purchase our Kürtőskalács / Chimney cake products or receive a complete, under no obligation, quotation for Trdelnik equipment.
All you have to do is:
- Create an account or sign into your existing account.
- Add items to your basket.
- Submit your order request.
On receipt of your order request, we shall:
- Copy your order into a proforma invoice.
- Apply any ‘regular customer’ discounts to the proforma.
- Calculate and add the shipping costs which will be based on the size, weight, and delivery address.
- Email the quotation back to you, to review before you make payment.
+ Why can’t I pay through your web site immediately for my order?
+ Some of the goods we sell are of a high value. We prefer (as do most of our customers) to deal directly through banks and not through the various internet payment options which some people think are unsecure.
+ Not all our customers have the same currency as we (Euro) and like to go through a payment service such as Wise (formally Transferwise) to get a better exchange rate than most banks or online payment systems give.
+ Some customers are exempt from sales tax, such as customers which are outside the EU or customers inside the EU which have an EU tax number. This will be shown on the proforma we send once we have verified the tax situation.
+ Most customers like to talk, message, or email us before they place and pay for the final order to be reassured the order suits their business needs.
+ Sometimes after receiving a request for an order, we advise customers to buy alternative items which are more suitable for their business needs. It is easier to change a proforma before a customer pays, rather than refund them after they have paid.
Yes of course we want your business, But we want you to order the right equipment for your business needs, therefore, we don’t request an immediate payment after you have made your selection as you might want to make changes, after our advice.
How to make a payment
Once the order is agreed, you can go ahead and make the payment and use the proforma invoice number as a reference.
- Payment to be made in Euro’s.
- Bank to bank (IBAN) payments are the most secure & common way of payment.
- We accept PayPal in certain situations – please ask.
- We do NOT accept credit or debit card payments.
- A company called Wise (formally TransferWise) is a good way of sending money from countries which are not in the Euro Zone.
Dober Kürtős – The Chimney cake, Chimney cones, Trdelnik, & Baumstriezel people