Which Kürtőskalács oven or grill is right for me?
It is very important that you choose the correct oven or grill for your business needs & the location where you will operate from. We supply high quality chimney cake ovens and grills which are designed and manufactured to bake the Kürtőskalács to perfection. Our Chimney cake ovens are handmade and built to a very high standard. A comprehensive instruction manual is supplied with all our Chimney cake ovens as well as a 1 year 'back to base' warranty.
- The Electric Kürtőskalács / Chimney Cake grill and ovens are ideal for vendors who are looking to establish a STATIC business, such as inside a shopping mall, a coffee shop, or a cafe environment. We manufacture and sell a 6-piece Electric grill and 4, 8, or 12-piece Electric ovens.
- Electric ovens are tested and certified by TUV, to European standards and our factory and equipment is inspected and listed by NSF International, the most respected, independent, certification organisation in existence today, with regarding public health and safety standards.
- At the beginning of 2017 we launched the 6th generation Electric oven 8 ECO digital (in both 120v and 230v) which included a digital thermostat control and an element stabiliser. We also re-positioned the motors to allow the cooking rolls to be placed in a more precise position, to achieve a better bake.
- At the end of 2017 we brought the first HORIZONTAL electric grill to the market (in both 120v and 230v). The Electric grill 6 ECO digital has three separate baking compartments. You can bake two Chimney cakes in each compartment. The heat source comes from below, which means, that as the Chimney cake turns, the dough bakes evenly. Also, you don’t need to move the Chimney cake during baking. You can turn on the power to either one, two or three compartments depending on how busy you are which means you can conserve electricity during quieter periods. A digital thermostat is also fitted so that you can control the temperature. The glass on each of the doors enables you (or your customers) to see inside during the baking process so that you know when to remove the finished product.
- Electric grill or Electric ovens MUST to be plugged into the main electricity supply and receive the correct voltage, so that the grill / oven gets hot enough to be used correctly. If the grill / oven does not receive the correct voltage, it will not get hot enough and the sugar will not melt at the end of the baking process. It is the melted (caramelised) sugar that the topping sticks to, so it is essential that the oven gets enough power or volts to reach the required temperature. The Electric grill or Electric oven 8 or 12 cannot be powered by a portable generator or run off a long extension cable. Wiring should be sufficient at the facility where it is to be used.
- The Gas Kürtőskalács / Chimney Cake Oven or Grill is ideal for vendors who are looking to establish a MOBILE business - from a catering trailer, truck, an outdoor market stall or tent. Most of our gas vendors move around and attend different events festivals or markets.
- Just like any portable gas appliance, the Gas Kürtőskalács Oven or Grill should not be used in a confined un-vented space as this can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. If using inside a catering trailer, adequate venting should be available or mechanical ventilation installed and local rules and laws should be followed.
- The Gas Kürtőskalács / Chimney Cake Grill or Oven is the perfect solution for a mobile vendor as the oven does not rely on having mains electricity supply at the event. Electricity to power the 8 individual motors which turn the cooking rolls is required. You can choose to plug into the mains, plug into a petrol or diesel generator, or you can purchase an INVERTER and connect to this, which will drop the voltage of the oven down to 12V so that you can connect to a re-chargeable battery.
- The Charcoal Kürtőskalács / Chimney Cake Grill is ideal for vendors who are looking to establish a MOBILE business and who will operate the Charcoal Grill in an outside space. Most of our Charcoal Grill Kürtőskalács vendors move around and attend different events festivals or markets.
- Before you purchase the Charcoal Kürtőskalács Grill, we always suggest that you speak to the market and event organisers where you intend on selling, to make sure that you can use it. When lit, charcoal creates fire and some market or event organisers WON'T ALLOW it to be used due to insurance reasons as it can be classed as a fire hazard.
- The Charcoal Grill cannot be operated in bad weather, especially if it is windy. You should also ensure that you are not close to other sellers / traders as the smell and smoke might offend them, especially if they are selling clothes which could become 'smelly' from the charcoal smell / smoke. It also needs time to heat up before an event and to cool down at the end of event, whereas the gas or electric ovens can be turned on and ready to use in minutes or turned off and put away in minutes.
- Like our Gas Oven or Gas Grill, the Charcoal Grill requires electricity to power the 8 individual motors which turn the cooking rolls around on top of the charcoal. You can choose to plug the grill into the mains, plug into a petrol or diesel generator, or you can purchase an INVERTER and connect to this, which will drop the voltage of the oven down to 12V so that you can connect to a re-chargeable battery.